Effective Date: 1/1/2024.
1. Your privacy is important to us. It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website and other sites we own and operate. We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
2. Information We Collect
We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our services, when participating in activities on our Facebook advertisements, or otherwise contacting us. The personal information we collect may include:
- Contact details, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Health-related information, if voluntarily provided, to tailor our consultation and services.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information collected via our Facebook advertisements for various purposes, including:
- To provide, operate, and maintain our services.
- To manage your requests and inquiries.
- For customer service and support.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
4. Sharing Of Your Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties except as necessary to provide our services or as required by law. When we share data, it’s done with protection of your privacy in mind. We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
5. Data Security
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. However, please remember that no method of transmission over the internet is 100% secure.
6. Your Rights
You have the right to request access, correction, or deletion of your personal data. You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us at the details provided below.
8. Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
9. Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.Contact Us
XLB Physical Medicine, LLC
4760 Woolbright Rd., #103
Golf, FL 33436